Footprints Guesthouse is the ideal home away from home. Situated
in the bustling seaside town of Swakopmund, we offer comfortable
large en-suite self-catering rooms at affordable prices. Swakopmund
has many attractions for visitors, from fishing to dune-boarding.
Footprints Guesthouse is situated in the bustling seaside town of
Swakopmund in the Skeleton Coast near the Waterfront Development
and within walking distance from the beach.
Some rooms have king size bed, fitted with down lighters for your
easy reading Sleeper couch which can be used as a double or single
Footprints Bed and Breakfast Facilities and Services
- Lovely Sea-View, with a wooden roof-top wooden deck
- Fully Equipped kitchenette en-suite Bathroom
- 8 large clean Rooms or bachelor units or Family units
- Dstv & SABC1, 2, 3, & E-TV or bring your own DSTV decoder, with
your smart card, remote control, and power cable
- Laundry Facility - In House Co
- Private Roof Top wooden deck with a weber BBQ facility for a small braai
- We can arrange transport 4x4 car hire / normal small vehicles
- Credit Card Facilities available
- Parking on the premises with a security guard.
- Wi-Fi internet for the business travellers is available
- We offer mini conference facilities.
Some ideas of what to do at Footprints Bed and Breakfast
Footprints Bed and Breakfast reservations: email@example.com
Where is Footprints ?