The Zambezi Waterfront Campsite
Victoria Falls- Zambia
The Zambezi Waterfront Campsite is situated 4 km from Victoria falls,
just opposite Siloka Island and offers low budget accommodation, ideal
for travelers, backpackers and families planning a self-drive camping
The Campsite is set in cool shady surroundings, which is covered by lawn
and can accommodate up to 90 guests. The site has spotlessly clean ablution
facilities, with hot and cold showers, basin and toilets, as well as electric
points. Each site also has a braai/barbeque area.
There is a central dining complex with stunning views over the Zambezi
river, a wooden deck which stretches out over the river with a unique
plunge pool as well as a swimming pool, an open bar and restaurant, where
guests can relax or enjoy a meal.
The Waterfront offers the famous MV Makumbi, a 100 passenger double-decker
cruise boat for river cruises on the mighty Zambezi, as well as the Jambesi,
which is a 20 passenger cruise boat.
Features of The Zambezi Waterfront Campsite
- Famous MV Makumbi double-decker cruise boat
- Plunge pool
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant and open bar
- Wooden deck stretching out over the river.
Some ideas of what to do at the The Zambezi Waterfront Campsite
- River cruise on the MV Makumbi or Jambesi cruise boat
- Game drives through Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park
- White water rafting
- Bungee jumping, helicopter and micro light flights over the Victoria
- Chief Makuni Village tour
- gorge smings
- horse trails
Where is The Zambezi Waterfront Campsite ?
- Situated 4 km from Victoria Falls and 2 km from Livingstone
Zambia side of Vic falls
Zimbabwe side of Vic Falls
Visiting Vic Falls Which side is best ?
Activities in and around Vic Falls