Terms & Conditions of Booking with Madbookings
All our Namibia packages are taylor made for our cliets, yout itinerary including what is included and excluded from the package price will be sent to you by email along with payment details.
All prices are calculated and quoted in South African Rand (ZAR)
1 Rand = 1 Namibian Dollar (N$)
A 50% deposit is required immediately to confirm all bookings.
Full payment is required 10 weeks before your travel date.
For bookings with travel dates in less than 10 weeks the following payment terms apply:
- Travel dates in 7 to 10 weeks: Full payment within 5 days
- Travel dates less than 6 weeks: Full payment within 2 days
Payment Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Bookings cannot be confirmed until the required deposit is received
- 1.2 Should the payment schedule not be kept bookings may be cancelled without notice
- 1.3 It is the customers´ responsibility to make sure all payment deadlines are adhered to
- 1.4 Payment is taken as acceptance of the booking details attached being correct and of agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Refunds, Date Changes & Cancellation Policy
- 2.1 The standard cancellation policy for bookings is as follows;
- a. 30% of total booking cost is non-refundable
- c. 0-45 days prior to arrival clients will be charged 100% of cost of the cancelled section
- d. No-show cancellation fee is 100% of total booking cost
- e. Credits used to pay for all or part of a booking are not refundable or transferable
- b. 46-90 days prior to arrival clients will be charged 50% of cost of the cancelled section
Please note that any changes to travel dates count as a cancellation followed by a new booking and therefore change fees will apply as specified above for the changed section of any itinerary.
- 2.2 Should you fail to show for any part of your booking the remaining days of your booking will be automatically cancelled and 100% of the cost will be forfeited
- 2.3 All changes & cancellations to your itinerary and passenger lists must be received in writing and may be subject to change or cancellation fees
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are familiar with and adhere to the current travel regulations for Namibia and any other country they may be transiting en-route. Regulations are changing all the time and All Things Mos Travel cc cannot be held responsible for client costs incurred should clients not be able to travel, board a plane or enter a country for any reason whatsoever. Clients are responsible for making sure they have adequate travel insurance to cover the costs of delays or cancellation due to COVID.
General Terms & Conditions
- 1. By booking through Madbookings (Pty) Ltd you are accepting these terms & conditions.
- 2. Madbookings (Pty) Ltd is registered as a company in South Africa.
- 3. Regardless of the place of execution, performance or domicile of the parties any dispute shall be governed by, construed under and in accordance with, the laws of the South Africa.
- 4. Madbookings (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for the actions of any lodges visited during your trip.
- 5. Our clients must abide by the terms and conditions of lodges, parks and safaris operators visited as part of your itinerary. Clients are expected at all times to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner with due regard to other people.
- 6. Madbookings (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for client costs incurred due to circumstances beyond the control of Madbookings (Pty) Ltd,( e.g. being denied access to board a plane or enter a country due to COVID restrictions, not arriving at a lodge due to mechanical breakdown, accidents, border closure, political situations, flight schedule changes, weather etc).
- 7. Proof of adequate medical and personal accident insurance may be requested before embarking on organised safaris and is recommended before embarking on any type of travel. Insurance to cover the loss of luggage, being unable to travel due to COVID, delays and cancellations is strongly recommended.
- 8. Passports must be valid for 6 months after your travel date and have 2 empty pages.
- 9. Obtaining the required travel documents, visas, insurance, immunisations and vehicle documentation is solely the responsibility of clients.
- 10. Madbookings will send out travel vouchers to clients before the date of travel via email. It is the clients responsibility to make sure these vouchers are received before travelling.
- 11. We recommend you consult your doctor for immunisations and malaria prophylactics at least 6 weeks before travelling and on your return from travel. Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificates may be requested on arrival for some destinations.